Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A Guest Post by Cindy Eller

Hi, everyone, it's me, Cindy. 

I just finished a long day at the bakery, but I'm too hyped up to try to sleep. It's probably all the sugar I breathe in all day long-- I don't really eat that much of my goodies... well not tons, anyway.

I got another visit from Quinna Borden. She says that she's Timothy's mother, but he says otherwise. I think my boyfriend would know if his mom was still alive... and looking like a twenty year old. I have a sneaky suspicion that we're in for some more Magical mayhem. I guess you'll all see what I'm talking about when How (Not) to Kiss a Ghost comes out in August.

I thought I'd answer a few questions:

What do you consider your greatest achievement?

I consider surviving my Mother and my childhood nothing short of a miracle. As far as achievement goes, though, I'd have to say opening my very own bakery. It has been a dream come true!

• What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Good food, good friends, family... just the right level of business balanced out with some quiet time. I'm pretty easy to please.

• What is your current state of mind?
I'm kind of revved up right now. I've been working on a bunch of new recipes and that always gets me kind of 'high', I guess you would call it. I'm also a little worried-- I don't like it when Timothy is upset, and this whole Quinna thing has him wearing that 'stoic' face that means he's hurting.

• What is your most treasured possession?
Other than my bakery? OK, don't laugh at me, but I really treasure my pink mixer. It makes me think about Tansy and feel like she's still nearby.

• What or who is the greatest love of your life?
Maybe it's too soon to tell, but I really think Timothy Borden is the one for me. Sure, we both have bad tempers-- I'm a redhead in fact and he can act like one sometimes, but it just means we're both passionate people, right? Our road hasn't been smooth, but I think we're nothing short of Magic when we are together. We... fit.

• What is your greatest fear?
My greatest fear is that something will happen to my family. My family is everything to me. If something happened to someone I love... I think it would destroy me. I can't even handle it when someone I care about has hurt feelings, and that's not even something major.

• What is your greatest extravagance?
That would have to be ingredients-- nothing but the best for my treats! I have no problem dropping down thousands for quality ingredient, but I can't bring myself to spend much on new clothes. (Shrugs) I guess it just shows my priorities.

Well, that's all I have time for right now! Be sure to keep an eye out for the next book in the Cindy Eller series-- How (Not) to Kiss a Ghost.

2 comments:

  1. Next time...
    Question : What is your favorite dessert? =)


    She makes so many great ones I wonder which is her favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Cindy! Can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete