Thursday, July 14, 2016

I'm Back!

Ok, so, a blogger, I obviously am not. I can't even count on my hands together how many books have been released since the last time I wrote on here. Shame on me (bows head). But... I am willing to do better in the future. We'll see if good intentions will overcome the countless obstacles that surround anyone who juggles family and career in the all-too haphazard way that I do.

Currently, I'm visiting a series of stories set in the fictitious town of Karma. Two of them will be set in the same world and time as most of the series, while one is a literal blast from the past. Are you excited? I am!


That one is not available for pre-order yet-- so don't look! 

I have big plans for the future-- for all the worlds I have already visited, and more that have only started to tickle the surface. Keep an eye out for my addition to the collection, A Wicked Halloween. 



I've had questions about what I'm going to be working on next. The truth is-- I don't know. The squeaky wheels always get the grease. If you want more out of a particular series let me know-- here, on facebook, on twitter, etc. I love my readers and try to be responsive.



6 comments:

  1. Why is Àmber in Ashes not on kindle unlimited? Like the rest of the series?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The information contained in your web very Penyebab Nyeri Sendi Obat Abses Anorektal
    many interesting things I encountered on this website Cara Menyembuhkan Maag Kronis Gejala Radang Paru-Paru
    I would be very happy if you continue to update the latest news as well as good more Pantangan Makanan Bagi Penderita Kolesterol Tinggi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Desperately waiting on the next book in the Cindy Eller series! You left us on the edge of the cliff!! I read all 10 books in 4 days and cannot stand the suspense for the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. More Karma please. Please, please.

    ReplyDelete